Common features of the X-Five models:
- Full body work harness with 5 attachment points.
- Designed for rope access suspension (via ventral attachment point), positioning (via lateral or ventral attachment points), restraint and fall arrest (via sternal or dorsal attachment points).
- Lightness and full-body comfort make it greatly appreciated by the most demanding operators.
- Excellent lumbar support thanks to ample ergonomic padding on the waistbelt.
- High visibility through the use of bright colors on the back and lower parts.
- Adequate number of adjustments to best suit individual body shapes.
- The dorsal attachment point adapts to the curvature of the back. This feature facilitates dragging on the ground during evacuation and improves comfort when sitting against a backrest or wearing the harness under a jacket.
- Equipped with 5 gear loops: the two at the front are moulded rigid, the others are flexible to improve comfort while seated.
- Foldable lateral attachment points.
- The chest ascender connection point is in an off-centre position so as not to interfere with other devices connected to the ventral attachment point.
- The XS size covers small sizes to meet the growing demand from female users.
- Tested with 150 kg (EN 813)
- Equipped with NFC chip to facilitate product traceability and to speed up periodic inspections.
Specifications for this version:
- Designed for rope access workers who need to put the harness on quickly and/or several times during operations, those with a strong build or who wear bulky clothing.
- Fully openable thanks to the ventral 3-movement connector and the two Cobra® automatic buckles on the leg loops.
- Prepared for the application of a chest ascender using a triangular quick link and the sling tensioner.
|Size||Weight (g)||Waist Size (cm)||Legs Size (cm)|
|X-Small||2230||78 - 92||48 -58|
|Small/Medium||2280||90 - 115||55 - 65|
|Large||2330||100 - 130||60 - 70|