Specifically designed to be used on sit harnesses with textile bridges, the RING2RING accessory is primarily for use during helicopter rescue. It functions as a second attachment ring in addition to the textile loop, allowing the rescuer to better organize their equipment at the ventral attachment point and making it easier for the winch operator to access the connection point when connecting the rescuer.
- Serves as a second attachment ring in addition to the textile loop.
- Organization is optimized for different connecting elements (lanyard, descender, rope clamp, chest harness, or other equipment)
- Rigid ventral attachment point for better positioning and easier clipping
- Possible to orient under tension to optimize the position according to use
- Easy to connect a seat when needed for prolonger suspension (with shackles)
- Specific solution for helicopter rescue
- Small ring that allows the winch operator in the helicopter to easily attach the rescuer
- Large ring that can hold a heavy load, such as a pack
- Materials: Aluminum, plastic
- Weight: 100 g
- Strength of large ring: 23 kN
- Strength of small rind: 23 kN
- Interior diameter of large ring: 46 mm
- Interior diameter of small ring: 31 mm
- Certifications: CE EN 362 type M, CE EN 12275 type Q, UKCA, EAC