Returns and Exchanges
How to Return or Exchange an Item
Any item, with the exceptions shown below, in (unused) condition can be returned for credit or exchange as long as it is returned within 30 days and is returned in new condition with all packaging materials that were included with the item.
Returns and exchanges after the 30 day period are not generally accepted but will be reviewed on an individual basis. In no event will credit be issued, other than store credit, after this 30 day period due to credit card compliance requirements.
- Contact us at (304) 592-2600 to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
- Place a copy of your sales receipt in the box to ensure proper credit to your account.
- Write instructions as to whether you want credit or an exchange.
- Mark the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Send the item to us at--
KS Work & Rescue
35 Rodeo Drive
Fairmont, WV 26554
Return Shipping Costs
In the event we make a mistake in sending you the wrong item or an item is defective then the cost of returning and shipping the item will be paid for by Karst Sports.
If the item was ordered wrong by you then the cost of returning and re-shipping the item will be your responsibility.
Exceptions to Return Policy
A few items such as--
- Sleeping bags
- Food Products
- Life safety equipment (rope, webbing and related items)
--may not be returned for credit unless they are damaged in transit.